Monday, May 16, 2011

Butterflying

CSC_3305
Butterflying.
At the parking slot, next to Iguazu waterfalls I noticed a few butterflies gathering together. I came closer and even more
butterflies appeared. I came even closer and sat in between them. It was fascinating. They were not afraid of me, and they were magnetized to the one, very define location. From time to time they were flying away but then coming back and resting next to me. I sat here for quite a while, I was contemplating the moment. And then suddenly three local people started to run towards me shouting and waving with they hands.
There was a big bus going in the reverse gear towards me. I managed to jump aside, the butterflies managed to fly away, but the butterfly spot stayed only in my and
butterflies memory.

If I would not be warned about incoming bus on the reverse gear and if the bus driver would not have noticed me, would I fly out with my new friends butterflies?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mirko!

    I had exactly the same experience (with the butterflies, not with the bus...). It is amazing, isn't it? next time, when you come to dresden, I will show you the photos!

    best

    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ment Miko of course...

    ReplyDelete