Thursday, July 21, 2011

Colombia, Cartagena

It is a country with great vibration, incredible local people and very interesting music. From every bar and pub there is a music that makes your leg starting to dance. On the street the Colombian Hamburger seller was dancing while preparing his hamburgers!!!

SSC_9810
Ania in Tajrona National Park.
In Taganga I joined the great couch surfing dinner organized by Reto. From here I went to Tajrona National Park where there was a beautiful beaches. In this place I came across another long term traveler from Poland Ania. She was about to come back home after one year traveling around the world.

Reggaeton, positive vibration, salsa, beautiful city... It is Cartagena. This is so beautiful city that I did not managed to get soaked my eyes with its beauty, so finally I did not take any photo from the city. Believe me, it is magical place. And so many Cartagenian people do have salsa in their blood!!! Incredible.

I stayed for sure too short in this city. I hope to came back there for any kind of Reggaeton festival. I would stay there longer.... but I found the sailing boat to Panama. The day we planned to departure I met two amazing Polish people.

No comments:

Post a Comment