Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pacific sea food

CSC_0981
My shrimps
I came by for the weekend to La Libertat and a small beach city Tunco. I hoped to immerse myself in the night life. There was a great samba music for one and a half hour, where I danced a lot, but I got a bit disappointed with the rest of the life music at at this spot. Finally I concentrated on improving my cooking skills.
I went to a great fish market in La Libertat on the Pacific shore. Initially I bought one pound of fresh shrimps. And afterward... Five pounds big fish. This fish was first wighted and then the fresh fillet was prepared for me. I decided to prepared the fish with onion and garlic. And experiment with shrimps. I prepped it with tomato- ananas. Fish was delicious, shrimps were also good but... I guess there is lot of room to improve the shrimp recipe next time. Anyway, very interesting taste. For sure they looked spectacles!!!

CSC_0980
The fish...

CSC_0979
... is being cleaned.


CSC_0982
fried...

CSC_0983
and finally on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment