Sunday, November 7, 2010

Power of Nature


CSC_8200
Jungle cables.
How would Eiffel Tower look like if it would be left alone for several centuries? How would Dresden Zwinger and Warsaw Palac Cultury look like if the nature could overtake it? Those buildings could look even more impressive.


For the first day trip with Lisu we went to Beng Mealea, which is 75km from Siem Reap. Since next to this temple there is no guest house initially we

CSC_8202
Indiana Miko.
planned to have a short look on the temple and then move on, but I really fell in love in this place, and I could not leave only after short look. Moreover Lisu wanted a small break. So I changed my plans, I managed to organize Restaurant-Night-Stay (I stayed in one of the neighboring restaurants) and I spent in the temple the whole afternoon, sunset and sunrise next morning: climbing, exploring, swinging on the branches. It was an perfect Indiana Jones experience, or rather Indiana Miko experience. This temple is further apart from the other main temples, and since there are no hotels in neighborhood I was the only human being in the temple for the sun rise and sun set. Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment