Friday, April 22, 2011

So quite....

It is so quite up here.....

It does not mean that nothing is happening... I had different priorities for the last weeks. Initially,
I devoted any free moment to study Spanish, than I had to catch up with my sister and my cousin, meaning that I had to travel relatively fast from Brazil through Paraguay, North Argentina and Bolivia to Peru. Now I am traveling with my sister and cousin in Peru and again no time to sit down and to sum up all my adventures. But do not worry, I am recording all adventures on my personal harddrive, and one day I will share it with you :)

4 comments:

  1. Good.... have a nice day... Horas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello that such a friend, where you will walk now?? Jejeje ......
    I am erick you remember?, we did not know in the road of the lagoon 69, you were doing trek and we pull you to huaraz with the light truck....

    That you have beautiful photos I have!
    Many beautiful places of the world

    Good I hope that you are nice and many successes in your trips a greeting and fort embrace on behalf of all that we were on that day bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erick.
    Great to hear from you. I am right now in Amazon region in Iquitos.
    It will take me some time to write the story about lagoon 69, but it will come one day.
    Thanks a lot for your lift, my friend.
    Cheers,
    Mikolaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has ok.

    That good continues knowing mas of Peru my estimated one, which good Amazons is a very beautiful place...

    Oks, it is not of that good luck and that you spend it well! Look after yourself regards;)We are in contact

    ReplyDelete