Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and a few words about my plans.

First of all I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas.
For 13 months I traveled through Asia and Latin America and it was incredible time. I learnt so many things. This was my school of life, or maybe even second PhD in Life. I seriously appreciated the possibility to broaden my horizons so dramatically.

For the Next Year I would like to wish you that you manage to:
- broaden your horizons
- wake up often with a smile on your face
- meet wonderful and good people on your way
- and continue walking on the happiness path.

And now I will tell you a bit about my future plans.
Now I am back home in Łódź enjoying the time with the family. But first of February I will move to Germany to Heidelberg. Where I will study leukemia, CLL in German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ). I hope some of you will manage to visit me in Heidelberg :)

Cheers,
Mikołaj

No comments:

Post a Comment