Friday, March 11, 2011

Busing across Spain.


CSC_9561
Sagrada Familia.
I needed to get from Gibraltar to Barcelona and I had two and a half days for it. I decided to see two biggest cities on the way Madrid and Barcelona and spending nights in the night buses. I think I developed ability already to rest during the night buses rides.
Finally in Madrid I visited Museo del Prado and Reina Sofía National Museum and Art Center. I really missed a visit in a good museum.
Can you believe that the first post-MPI person that I met was in Barcelona? For a night I stayed at Doris place and I also met Adam that gave me a tour around the Institute on the beach (the Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona).



CSC_9533
Park Guell.
I also went to Sagrada Família. I really liked the church from the outside, but when I enter inside... I could not close my mouth for several minutes. Incredible columns, incredible play of light. WOW!!!!

I seriously missed European cities. Thanks to a short break in Europe I made a small tour: Paris-Gibraltar-Madrid-Barcelona.


No comments:

Post a Comment