Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hitchhiking the boat

I had an idea of sailing through the Atlantic ocean, from Gibraltar to South America. I knew that the biggest challenge could be that I would be late, since I came to Gibraltar very close to the beginning of storm season on Atlantic. And unfortunately it was a case, Gibraltar marina was quite empty and the last boats left two-three weeks before I arrived
Well, I guess I will try to cross the ocean next time. There is not only one ocean up there ;) and if all my travel dreams would come true during the first try, I would get completely spoil, and I guess next time I would come up with idea to hitchhike to a moon or mars....
A really good thing is that I manage to find a cheap flight to Brazil and I will arrive there just before carnival!!!! My flight to Brazil is from Frankfurt, but I will fly from Barcelona. So on the way two great Spanish cities that I never visited: Madrid and Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment