Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teleportation

Do you recall those scientific movies were one is entering in a module and get disintegrated while all the particles are integrated in the physically remote place? This is telportation. Will it be ever available for humanity? We or our children will see, but I think that to certain extend teleportation is available for us!

Initially I wanted to travel east from Asia, do somehow island jump by sailing and flying and get somehow to South America. But still the distance from Indonesia to South America is tremendous, almost half of the globe. The flight tickets are very, very expensive and sailing in this direction against currents and winds is very difficult and much more time consuming than in the opposite direction. I looked into many option and finally I came across Air Asia flight promotion from from Kuala Lumpur to Paris for 120 Euros (together with all fees and luggage 160 Euros). The distance between Kuala Lumpur and Paris 10,429 km which gives a price of 1,5 euro cent per kilometer... This is for sure my cheapest way of teleportation. Even if I would like to travel this distance with iLisu I would spend much more money for the drinking water than for this ticket.... And if I decided to walk this distance I would need at few pairs of shoes, which would be also more than this ticket. So yea I got myself teleportated. From Paris I plan to do hitchhiking South to Giblartar or Portugal or maybe even to Morocco and then I would look for sailing hitchhiking across Atlantic to South America. We will see how this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment