Monday, May 16, 2011

Toucan friend

CSC_3328
Last place that I visited at the Iguazu was the bird botanic garden. In this garden the rules were a bit different. Instead of watching the birds in the cage, one could enter the huge cage with birds. In one of those cages there ware Toucans. I never new that that Toucans are such a interactive fellows.



CSC_3321
My Toucan friend.
I made friends with one of them. We were sitting in front of each other on the ground and looking at each other. Finally my toucan friend decided to "break the ice" and see if he can eat one of my shoe... I know that a shoe is not a particular tasty and I tried to explain my friend that the shoe is a part of the clothe for wearing, not for eating, but he did not really listen to me. This was a point that I give him the link to my blog and said goodbye to the Toucan friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment