Saturday, December 11, 2010

Religious festival - Vientiane



CSC_0750
Local festival in Vientiane.
I reached Vientiane the day before the last day of festival. Many Lao people came for this festival to Vientiane, but for me it was not particularly interesting. But the day after this big festival finished I came across another local and much smaller festival at the Wat very close to my guest house. And this was beautiful. People walking around temple, monks chantings. Also in Vientiane I met again Vik who started to travel with Stefan, French that lives in Barcelona. We started to hang out and together we attended Vientiane festival. When we were enjoying best beer in Southeast, beer Lao, sitting on the grass among many local people. One man approached us. He's name was Kong Ma and he spoke very good English but this is already the beginning of the next story, Sticky Life, Sticky Rice.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment