Monday, February 28, 2011

My first ever Lobster

CSC_7181What is the most exclusive food? I do not know. But one of the most exclusive that I know is lobster. I have never tried one, but I was sure that I would taste one day. I thought that one day when I will have a job I would go to exclusive restaurant to check it out. Or if I ever go to exclusive, medical related conference, maybe I would be able to enjoy this taste.

CSC_7357By surprise I was able to try it for the first time in a small village in Indonesia. Someone caught a lobster in a fishing net. There are not catching beautiful lobsters often enough to sell them on the market, so Ratna, my host took them.... And one hour from catching I was able to enjoy it taste. And I have to say, it is very delicate and very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment