Thursday, February 3, 2011

Easy traveling in Thailand


CSC_3282
Thai-Burmese women.
I have to admit I have not done real traveling in Thailand. In Thailand I spent my time on interest driven holidays more than traveling.
Initially, I did 10 day silent meditation retreat than I spent couch surfing Christmas in Bangkok. For New Year's Eve I went south to the Thailand party islands, where I got saturated with the crowds. Afterward I went diving to Ko Tao and finally I discovered paradise at Ko Chang on Andaman sea. Unfortunately in most of those places my interactions with local people was very much limited, so I can not say a lot about Thai people. Thailand is a very pleasant and extremely easy place to travel. It is also very cheap. So if one want to pick up an interesting, easy and cheap place for holidays or easy travel come to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment