Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meeting my sister and my cousin

CSC_4641
Malgosia and Maciek.
Finally in Arequipa I managed to meet my sister, Malgosia and my cusin, Maciek. They both came to Peru for three weeks and we wanted to travel together through South Peru.

For me it was a huge difference. For the last few months I was traveling solo, I was not dependent on anyone and noone was dependent on me. It is true I had many travel mates on the way, but they were usually short term travel mates. Also my sister and my cousin came for short holidays to Peru, so they did not wanted to care about their budget as much as I need to care. But I guess we managed quite quickly to find the middle way and I also I managed to adopt a bit to their expectations. Finally, we had great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment